The 2020 Awards winners were announced on Thursday 19th November 2020. Here is a list of the 2020 winners. A confirmation of the 2021 categories will be announced on Thursday 7th January 2021.
2020 Credit & Collections Technology Awards Winners List
Lender & Creditor categories
- Anti-Fraud solution: Cifas
- Credit Reference & Information solution: Aire
- Credit Risk Solution (sponsored by Worksmart): LendingMetrics
- Finance Lending solution: Satago
Credit & Collections categories
- Affordability Assessment solution: IE Hub, Atom Bank and Walsall Council
- Compliance & Regulatory Technology solution (sponsored by Aryza Group): SmartSearch
- Contact Centre solution’ Cabot Financial and Callminer
- Customer Engagement solution: Webio and Oplo
- Data & Analytics solution: Aire
- Payment solution; Bottomline Technologies
- Vulnerable Customer Identification & Screening solution (sponsored by Aryza Group): Virgin Money
Applied Technology categories
- Artificial Intelligence in Credit and Collections solution: Inawisdom and Northumbrian Water Group
- Best Use of Technology in Credit & Collections: Credit Resource Solutions (CRS)
- Digital Business Transformation: Aryza Group and Creation
- Machine Learning in Credit & Collections solution: Credit Kudos
Innovation Leaders categories
- Technology Team of the Year: Zoot
- Technology Innovator – Person of the Year: Aneesh Varma, Aire
- Innovation in Collections & Recoveries: Paylink Solutions and Natwest Group
- Innovation in Credit (sponsored by Worksmart): Secure Trust Bank and Jaywing
The 2020 awards entry process is now closed.
The 2021 Awards will open for entry downloads in January 2021.
Here is some background to the entry process. If you are interested in registering interest to enter the 2021 Awards and receiving a calender reminder then email email@example.com or call 01622 437014
It is FREE and easy to enter the Awards. The Awards categories offer companies the opportunity to enter themselves or enter in conjunction with a strategic partner:
1. Click and select the category you wish to enter
2. Complete the online form by ticking and requesting the appropriate entry form(s)
3. You will then be the emailed the entry form(s) which includes the entry criteria within 24 hours
4.Complete and return the entry form
If you have any questions relating to entries then please email:firstname.lastname@example.org
*Each download entrant will receive a FREE guide on how to best showcase your entry.
The 2020 Awards categories are broken down into four main areas of technological innovation: Innovational Leaders, Creditor & Lender solutions, Applied Technology and Credit & Collections solutions.