CREDIT CONNECT MEDIA LTD
The content contained within this site is for the general information of visitors. No responsibility can be accepted for any use made of the information presented. Visitors should additionally recognise that, although all information is correct at the time of publishing, Credit Connect Media reserves the right to alter programmes, speakers and venues without prior notification.
Credit Connect Media doesn’t warrant or guarantee the accuracy or currency of the information on any Credit Connect website. If you use any information found on this website to make decisions or take actions, you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that the information carries no warranty, express or implied.
- All entries must be written in English and submitted via our online form
- All entries should ideally be no longer than one side of A4 paper (more details can be found on each entry form). Any entry longer than this will be deducted points and ranking places based upon advice from the Judges.
- The majority verdict of the judging panel is final
We reserve the right to publish brief details of all shortlisted entries. All other information provided in the entry is treated in strictest confidence.
Please see: http://www.credit-connect.co.uk/privacy-and-cookie-policy/
The judging process
All qualifying entries are examined, discussed and voted on by the Awards judges. To ensure the process is completely unbiased and objective, judges are not allowed to comment on or vote for, entries from their own institutions. Credit Connect will collate and report the results but will not vote or contribute to the Judging process.
The views expressed by any Judges or Speakers at an event are their own. We shall not be liable for the views, acts or omissions of any such speaker or any other attendee at the event. Any information given or distributed as part of the event shall not constitute advice and should not be relied upon.
- The Organiser of the Credit & Collections Technology Awards is Credit Connect Media Ltd.
- By entering the Credit & Collections Technology Awards, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and to be bound by them. These rules include any instructions set out by the dedicated submission website and entry form.
- Entry is by reference to the award categories. There is a restriction on three entries per category but none is imposed on the number of categories for which an Entrant may submit their entry.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entry that it deems inappropriate.
- Submission of all entries must be completed by the deadline published.
- Entries will only be accepted if they are completed in full and submitted through the dedicated submission website.
- Responsibility cannot be accepted for any lost, late or mislaid entry and any entry which is damaged, defaced, illegible or incomplete, or which otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Organiser.
- In each of the Awards categories, there will be one winner only. All winners will be chosen by a panel of judges as selected by the Organiser.
- The prize for each winner will be an awards certificate. Additional licenced logos and trophies can be acquired for an administrative fee which will be agreed with Credit Connect Media. There is no cash alternative.
- Winners will also be published on the Organiser’s website.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the categories and the judging panel without prior notice to the entrants.
- The decision of the judges on all matters affecting this competition is final and legally binding.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners and finalists may be required to take part in some post-event publicity and consent to their name, contact details and images being used for such purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to licence any winner logo’s usage. Any external company logo usage must be agreed in writing. Winners and Finalists logo usage must include details of the Year’s awards and is not used generally.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control to alter the venue and/or date of any Awards event. In such eventuality, the Organisers will give as much notice as it can as per the transfer of venue and/or date.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Winners & Finalists
Winners and finalists can request the following:
Finalists: Finalist logo and/or certificate.
Winners: Finalist logo and/or certificate.
An administrative licence cost will be charged for all Awards related logos. On some occasions as defined by the organiser, a trophy may also be given to the winner. All logos and certificates will be distributed after the Winners have been announced. Full details will be made available after the Winners have been announced.
Credit Connect Media does not accept provisional bookings. All bookings must be made using an official Credit Connect Media booking form or through an officially authorised ticketing partner.
Receipt of bookings will be confirmed in writing by Credit Connect Media which you should check carefully. Bookings are not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
It is your responsibility to ensure accurate information is provided at the time of booking.
Credit Connect Media reserves the right to alter the programme, venue or speakers without prior notification. Credit Connect Media will not be liable for reimbursing travelling, accommodation, or any other expenses incurred by attendees who fail to attend an event for any reason.
When you book to attend Credit Connect Media event, your name, job title and organisation name will be requested and added to the event attendee list. This is available to all attendees at the event and may be shared electronically in advance with selected sponsors.
When you enter or book to attend the Awards, your name and company name will be made available on Credit Connect Media’s database and may be shared with selected third parties in the future. You will be given the opportunity to request for your details to not be shared by opting out of future emails and correspondence.
Unless agreed otherwise with Credit Connect Media, all bookings must be paid prior to the event taking place. We accept payment by debit or credit card, or we can issue an invoice. Invoices must be paid within 14 days of the invoice date. Where an invoice is issued less than 14 days prior to the event, payment must be made before the event date.
All award logo, attendee bookings and sponsorship must be paid by the deadline specified on the relevant invoices.
All disputed items on an invoice must be raised in writing within 24 hours of receipt.
We will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation charges under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts [Interest] Act 1998 (as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002) if payment is not received in accordance with our agreed terms of payment.
Cancellations and transfer terms
Should you choose to withdraw an entry from an awards scheme, you must inform Credit Connect in advance of Awards deadline.
All booking cancellation and transfer requests must be made in writing.
Transfers of award tickets can be made from one attendee to another and the Events Team should be notified in writing at least 24 hours prior to the event start time.
Admin fees for cancellation/transfer
Admin fees for cancellations and transfers are as follows:
|Award dinners||more than 15 working days||40%|
|less than 15 working days||100%*|
|*Attendees are entitled to send a substitute|
Cancellation/postponement of an event by Credit Connect Media
In the event of a cancellation of an event by Credit Connect Media, will use reasonable endeavours to contact you using the contact details provided at the time of booking. We will also give notice of any cancellation through our website – you should check this regularly prior to the relevant event for up-to-date information.
Credit Connect Media will not be liable for reimbursing fees if attendees are not able to attend an event due to circumstances out of Credit Connect Media’s control, including, but not limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, transport strikes, closures or delays or any other Force Majeure or Act of God.
It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the venue or the date of the event. We will give you as much notice as we can and your booking will be transferred to the new venue or date. In this instance, no refunds will be possible and our terms and conditions will apply to any replacement event.
In the event that a replacement event is:
- not confirmed within 30 days of the date of cancellation;
- scheduled to take place in a location which is not within a reasonable distance of the location of the cancelled or postponed event,
we will refund you the amount of the fee. You acknowledge that such refund shall constitute your sole remedy, and our only liability to you, in such circumstances.
Credit Connect Media will not be liable for reimbursing travelling, accommodation, or any other expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation or postponement of the event.
Attendance at an event
Whilst attending the event, you will comply with:
- all applicable law, including, but not limited to, all health and safety legislation and requirements and;
- all instructions are given by us or on our behalf, including, but not limited to, in relation to any security arrangements.
Safety and security
You are responsible for ensuring your own safety and security whilst attending the event.
Filming and photography
We may, at our discretion, choose to photograph, film, broadcast or record the event. You grant us an irrevocable licence to use and sub-license the use of your name, voice, likeness, image and any contribution made by you at or to the event in any and all media (whether now known or hereinafter invented) as part of Credit Connect Media marketing communications.
*Organiser = Credit Connect Media Limited and its authorised employees, agents or assignees.